My daughter-in-law sent me an announcement of her blog. Truth is I don't even know what a blog is but I decided to find her site and see what it said. In looking for her site I ended up here - with a blog of my own. Easy enough. I just kept thinking maybe if I do what they tell me I will find her blog. Haven't found it yet but--I have a blog of my own. Easy enough.
What the heck is a blog? I've heard the word for a long time. I've heard definitions which meant nothing to me and I've heard explanations without any clarification. So here I am, listening to the rain, and the thunder in the distance. Surely I've got better things to do than this; maybe not. I still want to find my daughter-in-laws blog. That seems important enough even if it is not easy enough.
So here I am! Blogging. It seems a lot like that knot my sons had to learn in scouts. As determined as I was to learn what they learned I never quite got that one knot (the one where the rabbit runs around the tree and into the hole). Someday I'm going to need to use that knot and I won't know how to do it. Yep. The same a blogging. Now, off to find my daughter-in-law's blog site.


