Monday, May 4, 2009

Bradyn;s church outfit



This hilarious picture of my grandson, Braydn, was taken before church. My wonderful daughter-in-law said he got it half right with the shirt, vest and tie. She allowed him to wear what he had chosen to church. Her reasoning was it wasn't a battle she wanted to fight and who cared anyway. Yea Megan! There should be more parents like you.

Delaney and Austin ran in a mini marathon the other day. Kelly said they got shirts and medals for their participation.

Deana's friend who is a boy - I can't bring myself to say her "boyfriend" - is having surgery this week to repair damage done when a coach at school made him continue to run after having pain. Sometimes I wonder about the coach/sports mentality. Now the kid walks with a cane. I hope the surgery is successful.

I'm still on crutches. Now both knees are painful. This is getting really tedious.